Saturday, February 14, 2009

Christmas, etc









The last few months in the Whiddon house have been sort of a packed routine of long hours working, keeping up with the girls' school, trying to keep my house immaculate to get it sold, growing a baby, and of course trying to focus on the blessings of life vs. the constant barrage of negatives we get from the world. I figured I'd post a few pics of the past few months, especially from Christmas! I ended up being so sick on Christmas day, that I barely took any pics (which if you know me, is VERY unusual!!!)
the pics are of:
madison's soccer picture (she ended up loving soccer and scoring 5 goals in the last game!!!)
a picture from Halloween (they were ballerinas)
a couple pics from historic Williamsburg, VA at Thanksgiving
a few Christmas pics
and a semi-recent belly pic of little Zachary (about 4 weeks ago)
I'm 32 weeks now and have a scheduled c-section on April 7th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see you guys! Kayla, you look fantastic! I can't believe that you are 32 weeks already! Almost there. Let's catch up soon! I miss you. Shelley