Sunday, February 22, 2009

Zachary's room!


















































Well, with about 6 weeks to go... Zach finally gets a room of his own! I've been pretty slow with getting things ready for him... partly maybe because of the 3rd baby syndrome, and partly because I was secretly trying to hold off moving out our guest room furniture, thinking maybe we'd sell the house in time... but... here we are...!
Steve has been very interested in this boy's room of his... I don't quite remember having him care at all about what fabric I used in the girls' rooms! Anyway, he had the idea to do sort of a safari theme...
My mom and step-dad came up last weekend and we sewed all the bedding and repainted the furniture. Steve and I moved it all in yesterday and hung some pics today... so I thought I'd share! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

2 comments:

Shelley and Jason said...

Kayla! It looks great! And you make it seem so easy. I am still working on Truman's room and he is 14 months old! You're such a natural. If you ever decide in a career change: think interior design!!

Rozalyn Payne said...

Looks fantastic!!! Isn't it fun to do something other than pink? :) Can't wait to meet your little tiger!!!!