Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wheels...




Hi! I know it's been a while since I've updated my post, but seeing as I can't sleep anyway, I thought I might as well share some pics of our pug Harley in his new wheels! He has gradually become paralyzed in his hind legs over the past 3 months, to the point where he finally couldn't walk at all. It was very sad and especially sad to see his little tail hanging down all the time ( a pug's tail is usually always curled up). Anyway, he seemed to still be enjoying spending time with us and eating, so we couldn't bear the alternative... so we ordered him some wheels! It took him about 5 minutes to get used to them and now he is cruising all around... he can go through the grass and down small steps and curbs without any problems! We still love our little old man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I can't believe that Harley has a walker, or is it a wheelchair? Anyways, you go Harley (and thank goodness your mommy is a PT)!! xoxo-Shelley